2) Both names are Biblical.
3) Both are names of human beings.
4) Both are mentioned by name in the NT but didn't live during that time.
5) Neither name is found in Hebrews 11.
6) The letter "a" appears three times total in the first and middle name.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Poor Judah has been battling a fever ranging from 101 to 103.5 the past two days. We took him to the doctor this morning, and thankfully his ears are still perfect. Dr. C said it's just some kind of virus that will run its course and should be over with in a day or two. So we're just doing the tylenol and extra fluids thing...and prayer! He's been his normal self personality-wise, but he has definitely been more lethargic and cuddly. I think his appetite and thirst has increased, too, so at least it's not hard to feed him! Judah is such a sweet little guy. I wish all of you could meet him in person...but for now, enjoy his sweet face and new trick!

10 comments:
First, I think the name guessing is a really cute idea! My guess is Jonah Aaron. Hope you're doing well!
~Kara
Cute video! Ooh, Jonah Aaron is a good guess. I really don't have a guess today. This letter thing has me stumped.
Isaiah Daniel?
Isaiah Daniel was going to be my guess (if it's right can we split the SB card 50-50?) Okay, um, Isaiah David. Has that already been guessed like 100 times?
oh yeah, and those were really really cute videos. I hope Mr. Sickers gets well soon. I really wish we could meet this cudly little guy too, he seems sooo sweet.
AHHHHH... this is so fun to watch people guess and KNOW the answer!
How many clues are you going to give??? I think you need to take a break- they have like 3 months more to guess :-P
No! No breaks! we must learn the name ASAP! (can you tell patience is not my strong suite)
If I were you, Alicia, I would want to know too! :-P
Joshua Adam.
And thanks for doing your yoga! Didn't you feel much better? :)
Ok, I'm behind a day already. I have to write myself a note or something. My guess today is Jonah Daniel. Julienne and I decided to submit corresponding guessing, so today her guess is Daniel Jonah. See how that works? We have a whole system going. I hope we find out soon!
Post a Comment