Sunday, April 22, 2007

7 Is the Number of Completion!



Well, one guess after having our first winner, and we have our second winner. The game is officially over! Erin and Jason & Jodee both guessed the correct name. Congratulations! Just e-mail me your addresses and we'll get your prizes to you!

If you didn't get the 7th clue, we broke from the Biblical clue trend. "We don't mean to knock on [Elijah] wood, but we think the [Aaron] spelling is pretty good." ;-)

Elijah Aaron is the name we finally arrived at for our new little son. It means "My God is Yaweh, exalted and strong." Pretty cool, huh? I've already caught myself easily and endearingly calling him Little Lijah. It just rolls off the tongue! Judah Gabriel and Elijah Aaron. ::happy sigh:: I love it!

An honorable mention goes out to Matt & Kara whose guesses included Elijah Daniel and Jonah Aaron. Elijah Daniel got our adreniline pumping because we SERIOUSLY considered that name. Jonah Aaron got the middle name in the running list of guessed names. Good job, you two!

So without further ado, we are proud to introduce Elijah Aaron to you!

3 comments:

Jason and Jodee said...

Yea, we won! I actually got the Aaron clue and started frantically asking Jason about the first part. So he got the first name and I got the second. I decided a few days ago that we were going about this the wrong way and started going through the New Testament to write down all the names mentioned and subract the ones from Hebrews 11. I was going to do a process of elimination. Course that's when you gave the next clue!

And from Jason "Thank you, thank you. I'd like to thank my family, my beautiful and loving wife for her support, my cute snuggly son. And of course the Academy."

Okay, that was his idea but I filled in the blanks :)

Jaclyn said...

I liked this clue the best... because someone won AND the clue was awesome! :-)

Little Lijah... cannot wait to meet you!

The G's said...

Guys, I LOVE this name! Very fitting for your well-named family! Just sad I didn't win, but really, let's be honest, did I have a shot with the names I was guessing?

Powered By Blogger