Both the first and the middle name are found throughout the Bible.
Remember, only one guess per person per day.
And may I say that in the days since the ultrasound, both of us have become increasingly grateful that this is a boy and not a girl. SO many reliefs are wrapped up in having the same gender twice in a row:
-No new clothes, towels, toys, decor, sippie cups, etc. to worry about buying or keeping up with
-No qualms about getting Judah more clothes since we KNOW we'll be getting ample use out of them...and on the flip side, no temptation to buy oodles of cutsie-ness
-No stressing over another baby shower and receiving much too much pink for our taste
-No worries about having a navy blue infant car seat because another boy is going in it
-No headache over what color to paint the kids' room when we move
-No wondering when it's proper to separate a boy and girl concerning bedroom and bathtime
-No issues with differing playtime activities
-No need to intercede in sibling disputes :) -- just a caution for them not to break anything :) (that's Matt's idea anyway...)
I know some of you will roll your eyes at these, but I don't care. The relief is there all the same. The only stress we've had has been finalizing a name! We've said that it was this name or that name, but then sleep on it and change it the next day. But I think this morning on the way to church we finally arrived at a name. The only issue now is me -- fear of committing to such a weighty decision and just the unfamiliar territory of having a name for this baby AFTER finding out what he was (we had Judah's names picked out the day after we found out we were pregnant and always knew he'd be Elaina or Judah). I'm pretty sure this is it, but of course as the parents we reserve the right to change the name later on if something drastic occurs that would lead us to do so. :-P For me now, I believe I'm at the point of knowing this is his name and just praying that I quickly become accustomed to attaching the name to the baby.
Random Note: Judah loves beef broccoli stir-fry, chicken pot pie, pizza (homemade), spaghetti...it's been so fun to start really introducing him to eating exactly what we are having for dinner. Now that we've given him enough individual foods, we feel ok giving him those foods with seasonings and such that I use in cooking. It's SOOO nice to not have to think about a separate meal for him. Oh, and he will eat lima beans, too. And strawberries? LOVES them and is NOT allergic! Praise the Lord!
Again, Kohl's here is SO nice. The fitting rooms are nicer than most homes...no lie! Dark woods, leather chairs in the "waiting area" - wow! We saw a boy onsie today that had a muffin on the front with the words "Stud Muffin." I literally laughed outloud! Funny girl onsies included "Does this diaper make my butt look big" and "You'll sleep when I feel like it." Hilarious!
Have fun guessing -- it's way early in the game!

11 comments:
I can't wait to see the guesses :) I wonder if you will stick with what you have (which I love btw) or if someone will guess a really good one and you will change your mind. I realize I don't "know" this baby the way you do but the name sticks for me :)
I love you four :*
For those of you who I told the "name" to...if I haven't spoken to you since Sunday morning, then you don't know the final name. :-P You are still not allowed to guess though because it is one of the names we were considering. However, the middle name is one we told NO one.
You could always name him after the uncle you always knew he never wanted.
LOL...well, Paul...sorry! No one can even come close to filling the shoes of the brother I always knew I never wanted, so why even try naming a child after you? Esp. that middle name...... ;-)
Levi Samuel
Edward Eddy Ed Esparza
Has a nice ring to it. :-P
Jaclyn, you are funny :D
Sheepmom, love that one
Lucifer Baal?? " Com'mer Lucy!! (suggested by Jason) :)
Isaiah Paul for me. Although I really like Edward Eddy Ed. He could sign his name e4.
Okay, can I vote we shoot Jason...you wicken young man :D
Isaiah Paul, I like that and cool that he could sign his name e4
Elijah Joseph
Sorry I'm late, computer has been "sick"
phooey I didn't see this clue until today (tuesday) so that means i don't get to vote on this one?
Post a Comment