1) It's a boy.
2) Both names are Biblical.
3) Both are names of human beings.
4) Both are mentioned by name in the NT but didn't live during that time.
One commenter mentioned Hebrews 12 as the best place to grab OT names in the NT. I think he meant Hebrews 11, the Great Hall of Faith. And, true to his observation, a great deal of the names guessed are indeed found in Hebrews 11. So for today's clue...
Neither name is found in Hebrews 11.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And for anyone interested, I'm doing a mini-interiors series for my freshman roomie from college on Sanctifying Truth. So far I've done the living room and master bedroom. Not totally spiritual, I know. But making the house a home is part of being Proverbs 31 woman!

10 comments:
Elijah Daniel
Joshua Daniel
Blast, that eliminates a ton of names...just looked up Hebrews 11 and it looks like Pharoh and Barak are out. Bummer.
Please tell your hubby that he is sooo funny. I love his wit!
from his biggest fan :D
Jonah Daniel
Benjamin Ezekiel.....Some friends of ours here have two boys--Judah and Ezekiel "Zeke"
Ok, my guess is Jonah Benjamin. I'm also guessing for Julienne each day because she doesn't own or have access to a computer (I kid you not). Her guess is Daniel Elijah.
And I totally know someone named Barak, but it's pronounced with the first syllable emphasized: BEAR-uk.
Asa Daniel
I have no idea what the name is, but I have to say this is a fun way to get ideas for future babies!
Benjamin Elijah is Hope's guess today
Post a Comment