1) It's a boy.
2) Both names are Biblical.
3) Both are names of human beings.
and now...
4) Both individuals are mentioned by name in the New Testment, but neither were alive during that time period.
Remember, only one guess per person per day. If you realize you have been told the name by either Matt or I previously, you may not guess. We will only reveal the correct name when someone has guessed both names in the correct order.
Today, the pool actually felt heated, as it claims to be. So despite some ocean winds, we took Judah for his first dip in the pool! I can not tell you how excited I am to finally have gotten my son in a pool. I am one among many in a family of Water Babies. So the fact that I had to wait so long that my son was already one by the time he had his first dip has been rough. :-P He wasn't sure what to think of it and only cracked a true grin once. The wind made it difficult, I'm sure. Never seen him with goose bumps until today! We didn't keep him in long at all, and Matt took him back up to the apt. and let me swim some more. I did some good exercise swimming and then some yoga stretching (for you, Jodee!). It was GLORIOUS to be able to move my body without pain in my back/joints! I think I got some sun on my paler-than-ever skin, too! Perhaps we'll be able to work it out to where I can swim more often for the exercise, relief, and relaxation. I also bought a maternity belt today to see if the extra support will help my back pain. So far it has stopped the vertebra from knocking against each other (or whatever it does in there) which is good. Anyway, enough about me...watch and enjoy then give a good guess!

15 comments:
I'm going to guess Gideon Isaiah. Hebrews 12. After all, where else are you going to grab Old Testament names in the New Testament?
I'm guessing Boston didn't work out. :-)
Isaac Joseph
No name guessing for me today...
But that's so fun that you got to take Judah swimming!! Trey and I have been doing swim lessons for the last 3 months or so, and we have had SO much fun! There's just something special (for me anyway) about being in the pool with my little guy. And isn't swimming while pregnant the best? When I was pregnant with Trey I went as much as I could. It's just great feeling weightless when you normally feel big. :)
Posting for Nonie and Hope:
Hope guesses: Isaiah Job
Nonie guesses: Aaron Job
Sweet love! I'm like 4 days behind! Levi would be cute because it would be like naming him after Matt. Wasn't Matthew and Levi the same person in the Bible? Did I just make that up? Oh wait, it can't be either one because they were alive in the NT. Hmmm...pardon me for a moment while I ponder...
Sennacherib Ham (kidding)
Jonah Reuben
Barak Samuel
Isaac Benjamin
Ok, I'm caught up to today. I'm glad I have a few more months of guesses! Love you!
No, Boston was not chosen -- though it was brought up again...once. Before it was forever and always nixed by yours truly.
And please give grace to Rachel for guessing FOUR names in one day despite the one-a-day rule. She's been quite busy lately and needed to catch up. We all forgive her, right? ;-)
Doesn't matter that she did anyway -- no winners yet! But I will say that one guess gave us an adrenaline rush because it was a name we had SERIOUSLY considered. Had we gone with that name, we would have had a winner already! We'll let you know who you are when there is a winner so you have that satisfaction!
Moses Isaiah(was Moses talked about in the NT? I forget). Okay, go ahead, now tell me what faux pas I made with this name! ;)
Be at peace, Alicia. No faux pas for today.
If Rachel gets catch-up guesses, does that me I do too? I missed the first day! (yes I'm being a baby ... but I want that Starbucks card!!!) :)
Ok, Autumn, ONE more guess for today. :-) But it has to be before I post the next clue.
Isaiah Adam
And if you're sadistic, Nicodemus. Com'mer Niki! (ok, this one was from me, not Jason)
Turd Ferguson
Rachel is forgiven, of course :)
Interesting choices of names. Whoever anonymous is...I don't think you are funny
Solomon Isaiah
Isaac David
Post a Comment