Friday, April 13, 2007

First Clue: IT'S A...



NO mistaking this one! Another little "turtle" just like Judah's (as Dr. G calls it).



A good spinal shot -- amazing how tiny yet comlpete those little bones are. Talk about a visual Psalm 139!



The top picks of the 4D pics. The clarity was amazing! This little guy didn't keep his hands in front of his face like his big brother did. And he moved around quite a bit. At one point, I felt him move and saw his hand come up to his head. How strange to feel it AND see it at the same time!

First - still no mistaking it's a boy.
Second - A foot in front with all five toes, and a knee down to the foot in the background.
Third - An excellent profile shot...his features look a little more dainty/angular than Judah's and perhaps a small cleft in the chin??
Fourth - Another foot and leg shot.




I love you, Baby Brother!

7 comments:

Autumn said...

awww! i love the photo of Judah with his brother :) that's cool you get 4d u/s! i'm so excited to have another nephew and glad you get the convenience of already being prepared for boys (with clothes and such) now I just can't wait to meet him!!!

Alicia said...

Wow! A boy! Hooray for blue!
I think in this adorable picture Judah is actually conspiring with his little bro and telling him all kinds of mischevious things they can do together. At the moment of the photo, he was promising little bro that he will teach him how to get behind the changing table without you noticing!

Congrats, guys! He is really cute, I love the profile shot and I can see that chin you were talking about. I like his little nose too. Adorable.

Jaclyn said...

I am so excited for you. How awesome is it to see the face of your baby before HE is born! (I was SO right!)

I cannot wait until I have my own... what torture you will undergo not knowing the gender of my children! :-P I love you FOUR!

Kathie said...

So, the game begins? Is this a "help us name the baby" game or a "guess the baby's name" game? I'm obviously a bit confused. And to Jaclyn...often God honors those who are willing to stand alone :D

Autumn said...

just a reminder: I said BOY too!!

Kathie said...

Sorry, I didn't know anyone but Jaclyn was saying it is a boy.

Dawn, I was comparing Judah's 4Ds to Baby's 4Ds and I'm thinking this baby is "thinner" The cheeks don't look as chubby. Have you compared? What do you think?

Jaclyn said...

Autumn, I am glad someone else was thinking boy- I think others said girl just because Judah was a boy!

I thought this one was a boy from the minute Dawn called and said she was pregnant! The same thing happened to me with Judah too...

Evidence I am an Old Maid, maybe? Now that I have guessed the gender of two babies, I need to try my hand at matchmaking! Hehehe...

Or not!

Powered By Blogger