Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Um...I'm still alive!

I have not fallen off the face of the earth...life just got REALLY busy, what with a trip to Louisiana and all.

More on the Passover as I promised... When Christ washed the disciples feet, it was not because they were dirty and it was a way for Him to show servanthood. The disciples were ORTHODOX Jews. There is no way they would have even stepped into a passover room with a speck of dirt on them. Christ was showing them that it is not enough to be ceremonially clean. They needed the cleansing Christ gave them!

On another note, the insurance thing is worked out finally. We know exactly what we owe whom...and will stay away from opthamologists unless absolutely necessary. We didn't know that a "regular exam" was only paid for up to $50...and mine was a couple hundred. But, God blessed us with the money to cover it this month. He is good! Also, my appt with the new allergist is next Friday. Praise God that things are working out...FINALLY!

Here are questions for Jaclyn and Thea...and anyone else who wishes to answer them in the comments. A continuation of the Interview Game...The Body Version

1) If you had to choose a part of your body to be in pain for the rest of your life, what would it be?

2) If you had to pick a place on your body to get pierced except for your ears, what would it be?

3) If you had to have a physical disability, what would it be?

4) If you had to have cosmetic surgery, where would you have it done?

5) If you could buff up any part of your body instantly, what would it be? Only ONE part is allowed.

3 comments:

Jaclyn said...

I posted the answers on my blog!

Anonymous said...

I really hope these amuse you.

1. My back, since it already is and I'm pretty sure it always will be.

2. My tongue...kinda lesbian, kinda trite, but at least I could play with it. And maybe someday it'd get hooked on my retainers in my sleep and I'd get my mouth stuck shut, and that'd be hilarious.

3. A third boob...one on my back for dancing. (Ohmygosh, LOL)

4. Breast lift...NOW

5. Tight, sexy abs please.

Autumn said...

Here are my answers:

1. depends on how MUCH pain...I'll go with a small patch of skin on my forearm.

2. navel or nose

3. I'm not sure what qualifies as a disability...

4. I might have the skin on my tummy fixed since it's been through the ringer with all my babies. Then again I might get my nose ever-so-slightly adjusted because it leans to one side, but it doesn't bother me enough to risk a "mistake" in the surgery, lol!

5. I CAN buff up my body instantly...well, okay it'll be in 12 weeks or less! ;) I'm gonna have some sexy abs!!!!

Powered By Blogger