Monday, March 14, 2005

Right Hand...FROZEN!

The title is for you Regan lovers. My office is frezzing again...but for some reason my right hand is like ICE. Maybe my mouse is filled with nitrogen or something.

So the weekend was great. Saturday was BEAUTIFUL! We picniced by the apartment pond with Paul and Tracie, then laid aroudn for an hour. Then Paul and Matt got 50 cent kites at the Dollar Store. We flew those kites for THREE hours! It was sooo much fun! Matt got smart and got one of his fishing line spools, hooked it to his kite, and let it fly. We're talkin' several hundred feet in the air! And boy did it fly for a LONG time. Eventually, he and Paul stuck the spool in the ground, and the kite flew hands free for quite a while. It was awesome! Funny how we can be so entertained by something God created but we can't see...wind!

But...along with all that outdoors activity and high winds came allergy suffering. Since then I have had congestion, itchy light-sensitive eyes, and itchy ears. :: sigh :: That reminds me, I need to call my insurance and allergist once again. I hate being a nag...but they aren't moving faster than Spring's approach. It was so worth it though...fresh air does wonders to the stress level!

I got to pick out more fabric for my next quilt. I'll post pics of my first one as soon as my mom sends me some. This next one will be part of a set of 2 coordinating quilts for twin baby girls a friend of mine had last December. I'm SO excited! I just pray that perhaps this really can become a home business. My itch to stay home is increasing with each passing day. I looked around for custom quilt websites and found a really good one. I e-mailed the lady with some questions, so hopefully I can strike up a good on-line relationship with her and she can maybe be a "quilt/nursery bedding entrepreneur mentor."

:: Tennesee style :: Hope all is well in all ya'll's necks of the woods!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger