So...who else is hungry? If there was one thing I could crave right now...it would be...umm...my raspberry chocolate chip devils food cake with cream cheese frosting I made a couple weeks ago. Several Olive Garden items come to mind as well. Lunch...1 hour and 8 minutes.
I'm doing much better today. No headache, though I am beginning to feel a dull sensation in the middle of my head. It'd better STAY AWAY! I have alot to do today--cleaning, sewing, and packing for tomorrow.
I'm so excited to go on a little trip with just girls! I will miss Matt terribly. It's the first time we'll spend a night apart since we've been married. But...I know it will still be oh so fun! And who said you can't wear a formal to a stadium? I can think of one person that would have gone all out with me had she not been halfway across the world... Oh well. Guess I'll settle for WARM clothes since it is supposed to snow up in Evansville. ::nightmares of what happened last time we went to Eville when it snowed::
I agree with Aut...this is like therapy. Just writing down thoughts and how things are going if kind of cleansing. Which reminds me...
Biblical thought for the day... God required the Israelites to sacrifice the fat, kidneys, and lobe of the liver on the tabernacle's altar. They had to burn the flesh and skin outside the camp. What is the significance of those three body items? I had the thought that the kidneys and liver are part of the body's cleansing process...to remove the bad toxins that contaminate the body. Symbolic? Or was it that those, along with the fat, were considered the "best" parts? Something to ponder. And after you are done pondering...remember how great it is that Christ died for us and we don't have to sacrifice on altars anymore!

3 comments:
Can't wear formal??? What? If classical music is being sung, I feel that formal is necessary. Color me crazy and overdressed. Okay, I need your address and phone # bc I am using you as a personal reference. I will read and respond more manana. In the meantime, HAVE FUN, give my love to all involved. I swear I am not gritting my teeth in envy at being with you and Josh Groban as I sit here sick.
Hi Thea, my name is Jaclyn... I've heard so much about you from Dawn! Sorry you are sick... how all is well over the ocean! As Jonathan Edwards once said (paraphrased)"Use every injury or illness to remind you of the flames of hell, your salvation from it and those that are still in need of rescue." Check out my blog too :)
Dawn- I agree with Thea... wear a formal whenever you can! McDonalds, Baseball games... or maybe not.
I meant to say, "hope all is well over the ocean!" geez ;-)
Post a Comment