Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Frosty Morning

Yep...still cold.

Fruit is a wonderful thing. Especially when you destroy it in a blender. Mmm...strawberries, banana, and V8 Splash tropical blend. Helps move things along, that's for sure!

Today's the day. I'm EXCITED to get my hair cut! I'm not nearly as nervous today as I have been. I think that's because I know EXACTLY how to explain what I want, and I'm armed with two pictures of hairstyles. Matt is going to take before and after pictures. So perhaps after I have an "after picture," I can post that in my profile. Autumn got her picture up...I want one too!

I get to make no-bake cookies today, some of Matt's favorite. I want to see if I can mold them in my mini-muffin pan. I think that'd be cuter than just flat cookies. And if it doesn't work...oh well. I'll make another batch and bring the failure to work. Math professors hunt high and low for free food!

A week from today I will be on my way to a Josh Groban concert with a best friend, my mom, and little sister! Woo Hoo! Thank you, husband, for such a wonderful birthday present! What to wear, what to wear? I'm trying to convince everyone to go formal.

:: hoity toity look with an English accent :: That's how they do it in Los Angeles!

Anyway, I should get back to work now. As if there's anything urgent to get done. Praise the Lord for slow times after the chaos that was January and February!

2 comments:

Jaclyn said...

I like this blogging world! I am so excited to hear about your hair cut! What kind of cookies???

Anonymous said...

Hey!!! You know, I am going to chop my hair too, but not til after my first year of med school. I feel like if I do it before, everyone i meet will not actually be ME. You know what I mean??

Powered By Blogger