Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Freezing Day

Ok, so the weather has taken a turn for the COLD! Thankfully, today my office is not a refrigerator like it was yesterday. We humans are so fickle. It is a good thing God gives us seasons. Seems like He is catering to us who like change...and yet we still get tired of cold or hot after just a few days. What discontentment abounds!

My health is going down with the weather, too. Pretty sure it's because things are starting to bloom. Pray my insurance company gets all its kinks worked out soon so I can start allergy shots!

Tomorrow. 2:00. A scary but hopefully exciting time. I am going to someone new for a hair cut after years of being loyal to Glynn. Nightmares of past ruined cuts haunt me. But I really want to have a cute shorter cut. And I can't keep going to Little Rock just to get my hair cut. Johnna came highly reccomended. Let's hope "they" are right! I keep chanting to myself, "It's just hair. It grows back. It'll always grow back."

It does grow back, right? {:- /

By the way, V8 Splash Tropical Blend is SO tasty!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You'll be adorable, no matter what kind of haircut you have! :)

love you friend, and miss you too!

Powered By Blogger