Monday, March 07, 2005

:: sigh ::

Ok...so five days of battling a headache is beginning to take it's toll on me.

Quilting was fun, nevertheless. I can't wait until Wednesday when I can give my mom the quilt I've been working on for her. It's so funny to bring in my first quilt and the little Hens come and chatter away giving me hints for my next quilt. Those ladies are so cute...and Natalie GAVE me her blackberry preserves. They are oh so tasty!

I hope work passes by quickly today. My fingers are already like ice, I need a shoulder massage, and just thinking about my soft sheets and cushy pillow is making me more lethargic with each passing second. I'm glad God gave me a patient husband who won't mind going home to a not-so-perfect house.

Gotta get to work putting some folder thingies together!

Josh Groban count down...TWO DAYS!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our lives, though separated by an ocean, are so parallel! We are so domestic, you quilt and sew, I crochet like a demon. You have had a headache for days, I have had a raging fever (virus) for 4 days now! You go to concerts, I go to concerts... Ah, if only we could be together.

By the by, ILOVETHEHAIR. Why am I not surprised that you are beautiful in all possible hair do's?

Be safe, be well. God send you safe, keep you safe, and bring safely back to me.

Anonymous said...

I wish I could give you a massage and help you feel better! I miss you like a nut...but, if I could come halfway across the country to work finger magic with you I would. luv you!

Powered By Blogger