Ok...I know I have the advantage of being the first player because we talk all morning, but I think Jaclyn's Interview Game sounds fun. So here are my answers to her questions...
1.) If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and what would you do?
I would go to Morocco and see all the sites, take a camel ride, and swim in the Mediterranian. I'd stay in an awesome hotel overlooking the sea, and immerse myself in their culture....with Matt of course.
2.) If you could write a book, what would it be about and what is its title?
Matt and I are currently writing a book about Adam's death. It involves four of his granchildren, two boys and one girl, who journey between Adam's family base and Cain's. We have not yet come up with a title. There is much more to the story...but this is a blog...not a book.
3.) What was your greatest fear when you were 10?
Oh goodness. Um, probably clowns and pitch darkness.
4.) Describe your idea of a perfect meal. (Food, atmosphere and all!)
Matt as company. Slightly dressed up. Rainforest Cafe in Downtown Disney, Anaheim. But that night, they would serve Olive Garden salad, fagoli soup, breadsticks, and fettucini alfredo (chicken parmasian for Matt). But not such big servings that we coudln't eat it all. We would be on a balcony all to ourselves overlooking the waterfall there...just the two of us. For dessert, I'd have tiramisu and Matt would get what he wanted. After that, we'd walk around Downtown Disney with a free shopping spree!
5.) Would you rather eat one fly or 5 sticks of butter?
Oh dear. After checking with Jaclyn as to whether or not I could have toast/biscuits with the butter or water with the fly (she said no to both!)...I think I would take...the fly. ::cringe::
Now it's my turn...if you want 5 questions, then let me know! See Jaclyn's blog for more details on how to play.
Don't forget to check back for more about Jewish tradition at Easter!

2 comments:
Thanks for humorning me with playing along! And I'll take some questions from ya! ;-)
1) Philippines, see my uncles and aunts come to the Lord. Then off to a watery paradise.
2)I am writing a book of short stories all about my dreams since I was ten. I finished one.
3)My parents' dying.
4)Veal covered in a creamy sauce with angel hair pasta followed by banana cream cheesecake. All this served on the top of a mtn. at sunset.
5)A fly, I've already eated an ant live.
Post a Comment