Friday, March 04, 2005

God Made Fridays

So it is Friday already? Or is it finally Friday? Either way you look at it...I'm glad it's Friday.

I've come to the conclusion that...I still LOVE my hair! I curled it all under today and it is oh so cute! It is extremely easy to manage which was a nice discovery. The one thing I've had to get used to today is short hair vs. wind. It won't stay put AT ALL behind my ears when the wind blows! But it's endurable and reminds me that I have a cute do.

I've also come to the conclusion that either I take meds and get nauseated or don't take meds and get headaches. Can I get a woop woop for the day we get our glorified bodies?

Matt and I are having an "in-house" date night tonight. Since our computer is finally up and running with our awesome speakers, we're gonna pick a movie we own but haven't seen in a while (aka any of them) and watch it on our computer. Matt let me get two beach-type chairs today to put in the hobby room so we can have comfortable seating for movies and for when we have students over for par-tays. It'll be fun tonight...and the best part? He bought me Dreamery Coney Island Waffle Cone ice cream the other night and we have left over brownies to eat it with. MMMMMM!

In the mean time...if only this stupid headache would go away!

Weather was gorgeous today...can't wait to walk with Tracie tonight!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger