Ok, so the last time I had pain like this in my back was in high school. At least I can still walk around now though. I left work 2 hours early because 4 people told me to leave. Neither Tylenol nor Advil have touched the pain...but the hot bath helped it for like 5 minutes. Too bad I don't have a heating pad.
The insurance stuff is ALMOST done being sorted through. I'm just a sitting duck. Matt wants me to try and find another allergist because the staff at the current office doesn't seem to have it together...but they've worked so hard to get this far. Or at least appeared to work hard...and the lady is beginning to be very irritable with me for calling her. I just REALLY hope that it works out soon...because we think someone new moved in next to us and they smoke (along with the two other heavy smokers in our building) and we can smell it on occasion in our living room. Not good for allergies, asthma, or irritants! ::sigh:: Why must I be such a health hazard?
In other news, we get to go to Louisiana to see Joy and Peter next week! I'm so excited! We haven't seen them since mine and Matt's wedding...and it's good to have Peter back in the USA! It was funny though...Joy called to tell me to bring my meds because apparently it's so polleny there that the rain runs green! Ack! Not to mention they have a cat, but it's not short hair. She did ask me if they could get a second kitten before I come or if they should wait........
Current Mood: cheery but tired of hurting
Current craving: In -n- Out burger, no onions
Current task: to go attempt Shepherd's Pie with an aching back...kinda wish we had chosen home-made pizza for dinner. That sounds better to me.
Current weather: cold and dreary...but it's quite relaxing!

No comments:
Post a Comment