Hello new world! I LOVE MY HAIR! What was I thinking living with long hair? So many more options are available when you have shorter hair. AND...my curls come alive now when my hair is wet. So now I can wear my hair curly, wavy, flattened, culed up, curled under, or curled up/under, half up, boby pinned on one side....the options seem to be endless!
I actually SLEPT better last night too. No ponytail diggin into my head and no getting hair wrapped around my neck or in my face. It was lovely!
The best part? Matt still likes it! A picture is coming soon...I promise!
The no-bake cookies I made last night didn't turn out like they should have. They were tasty alright. But they didn't set up very well. We ended up calling them goo balls rather than no-bakes. A guy at cell groups said those are his favorites and the first time he made them they did the same thing. He said he's figured out that the longer you rapidly boil the chocolate mixture, the firmer the cookies will set up. Now...if I had any oatmeal left...I'd try it again!
Anyways, I wanna give a shout out to Thea...she's the greatest bonnie lass!
Post at ya'll later!

1 comment:
Sarah and I were talking last night, and I really missed you. She and I have this awesome dynamic, but you and I meet on a plane of dimension where our souls meet. I actually know myself by how you know me too. Does that make sense?
If I'm a bonnie lass, you're my Japanese geisha.
Oh, and I figured out I can lock posts so that only those I want can read them, but bc you don't have an lj identity, you won't be able to access them. Pants (commom Brit word of frustration)
Post a Comment