Thursday, March 17, 2005

Orange Juice Fighting

As Jaclyn and I currently duke it out as to who could drink a whole pitcher of orange juice, I'd just like to thank God for making oranges. Such a wonderful fruit! OH MY WORD! Right after I typed that sentence, I went back to our IM screen and she had said "well, we'll have to duke it out then..." HOW WEIRD! I love that girl! Never even seen each other face to face and yet we think exactly alike now. If anyone would like to make a donation for two tickets to Colorado...

My back is doing better today. This comptuer chair isn't helping it's recovery, but at least I'm not in a whole lotta pain as I sit still. Looking forward to waking up tomorrow with an even better back. Got a great reccomendation for a different allergist last night. The guy even said he would personally help me switch over. I love the pull that doctors have in the medical world!

Rebecca and her boyfriend (Carrie Furr's brother for those that know her) are here visiting Paul. It's so nice to see her again! We're all having dinner tonight...Autumn Soup and crecent rolls! MMMM!

Ok, Jaclyn and I have come to a compromise. There will be three pitchers of juice. I get the one filled with Orange Peach Mango. It will be a clear pitcher with bright orange and magenta flowers on it, and I get a matching glass. The other two pitchers will be filled with orange juice and cranberry juice. Jaclyn will drink the cranberry juice from a clear pitcher that has cute little white, blue and yellow flowers with green accents. She chose cranberry because it goes better with her pitcher. Matt can have the orange juice in a blue pitcher with silver stars and planets. There...glad we got it settled!

Drink up and live life! Oh... **pinch** just in case you're not wearing green!

3 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Silly silly girl! I love you too!!! See, friendships are all about compromises to find the middle ground. ;-) Now if only we can find those pitchers...

Anonymous said...

I love hearing your life. It is so blessedly normal. Does that sound insulting? You know what I mean. You're such a source of stability to my jet-setting soul. Maybe that'll be your life-long task-keeping me grounded.

Enjoy OJ, but don't let it burn your throat. It is a lot of citric acid.

Palangga ko ikaw, manang.

Autumn said...

Oh my goodness! Orange peach mango is my fave!!!

And I can't believe what a small world this is... Rebecca is dating Carrie Furr's brother?!?!? Whoa. Carrie Furr was a childhood friend of mine.

Powered By Blogger