I DID IT! THE DEED HAS BEEN DONE! Good news...the lady that cut my hair? She's trustworthy. She actually spent time brushing and playing with my hair before she even started cutting so that she could get to know it. She said, "You have beautiful hair. And let me guess. We're cutting it all off?" Before she made the first cut she said, "Are you ready?" I was thankful...the first thing I said to her was that I was nervous.
So you ask, do I like it? The answer is yes...but it will take ALOT of getting used to. My head feels pounds lighter and I can actually feel my hair move when I shake my head. I hope I like it even better when I've played with it myself. It could use a washing too...she put that waxy stuff in it. It's more career womanish than I wanted...but I think after I do it, it will be more feminine. She cut 4-7 inches total, depending on where you measure.
I should be able to post pictures tomorrow morning.
On another note, I really hope Matt and I can leave his work soon. I gotta take a shower, make the cookies, make dinner and eat, and then get to cell groups! Oh, and Jaclyn? They are basic no-bake cookies...the oatmealy chocolate kind.
Here's to the three amigas of hair cutting...Autumn, Dawn, and Jaclyn! We could weave a rug with all the hair we've chopped off in the past 24 hours!

1 comment:
YIPPEE!!! I cannot wait to see pictures! Let's play some 'puter games soon, okay? :)
Post a Comment