Judah smacked the bridge of my nose with his head this morning. It hurt so bad that I got an adrenaline rush all the way down through my legs. It's not bad, but I do have a dull resonating headache tonight as well as a discolored bump. Let's hope it doesn't look worse tomorrow morning!
We found Elijah's coming home outfit at Kohl's. Isn't it so cute? :-) It also has a little blue cotton "baseball" hat to match the shorts. And no worries if it's cool the day we bring him home -- that's what blankets are for!
Matt included me in his Sbux Thesis Run tonight. Decaf ligh hazelnut frap. Good stuff! And he has taken to always using "Boston" when asked for his name. One girl said in confusion, "As in the city?" Tonight, the guy called Matt "Boston" about 6 times. Anytime he could say "Boston," he did. I must admit, I'm not as opposed to the name as I used to be -- when Matt kept saying he wanted to name his son that. HA!
I made Judah a travel blanket because I don't want to drag his whole blankie through the airport. We're working on getting him to like it as much as the regular one, but I'm not sure how quick that process is going. In order to save money, I used stuff I already had. Maybe he'd take it to better if it was the same color/feel as his normal blankie? Thanks for the lion blanket, Jaclyn! Who knew it'd become the "travel blankie!"

As I mentioned in a previous post, Judah is getting his top two first year molars. We actually managed to get a picture of one of them! Look closely at the left top gum. Now imagine the same thing on the other side -- 'cause we weren't about to try to get a pic of both!
My sweet boys!

Start praying with us that God will provide a rental HOUSE instead of an apartment in Maryland. We'd really like to quit apartment life if possible...but we are confident God will provide a good place no matter where it is!
TTFN!

9 comments:
wait.. so Matt tells people that HIS name is Boston? I'm confused. And if that's the case, that's REALLY FUNNY!!!! hahaha
does he want to live in boston?
I think we're all a little confused with the Boston thing :). Is there a story behind it?
Hahaha... I was there once as Matt declared his name as Boston. The lady looked at him with a blank stare that said, "You have got to be kidding." He had a name he wanted me to give for myself but I cannot remember what it was...
Helga?
Thanks for the laughs, Matt!
I had a friend who lived in Douglasville, GA (a suburb of Atlanta) and her name was Atlanta - talk about weird! I like Boston, though - it's different, alright...I'll have to tell my brother about it - his son's name is Dallas.
Nathaniel and I are always giving ourselves different names because aparently it is really hard to pronounce "Alicia" and "Nathaniel" correctly, oh, and don't even try "Gutierrez." But, if my name was "Matt," I am pretty sure I wouldn't have that problem, so really, you are just making life more difficult for yourself when you actually have it pretty easy! (jokes, jokes) I am glad the "Boston" name suggestion was a joke, although I did know a "Brooklyn" once.
And Dawn, I like the travel blankie -- way to be resourceful and not drag your son's nice blanket all over the airport floor!
Ok, here's the thing that's weird, though. Ever since we've moved to California, people want to spell my name "Mat." I didn't know that Matt could be misspelled until we moved here. I'm always use to the last name being misspelled! Anyway, Matthew spelled as Mathew led to a very frustrating episode with BoA because they issued 3 (count 'em) bank cards with my first name misspelled -- and I kept trying to correct it and they kept issuing incorrect cards. So, I gave up. The name on the account was spelled correctly, and no one ever cared when I showed my ID, so we were fine :).
Hahaha... well, my cousin's name IS spelled MaThew with one t and he goes by Mat. His brother is Nikolas too... going by Nik. I guess she wanted to be different!
Am I seeing you all in 3 weeks??? YAY!
She being my aunt. :-P
Post a Comment