Here's the card I made (click to enlarge)...

And here are some fun pictures from yesterday. I love his new shirt! And Matt's shirt is the one the Chews got him while they were in Hawaii for Joseph's return. The pic of Judah being held up is Matt holding him on the ceiling -- they both get a kick out of it!

5 comments:
Talk about off to the races - that kid can scoot!!
Happy Birthday Matt, glad the gift was such a success! Cute card too, Dawn and so creative.
Man, little Judah is a mover, and it seems that he might have a future career in film?...
I'm sad, the video doesn't work for some reason...for me anyway. The pics are great though. 72 days :)
Dawn, Judah is the cutest little kid! I love that you can see a bit of his personality in the pictures and videos! And Happy Birthday to Matt! Nice card, by the way - you always were the creative one in HE!
I don't know what you did to fix the video but that was a great way to start my Sunday morning :) Thank you.
Post a Comment