Monday, May 28, 2007

Other Blogs

Two new recipes are up on Savary Sensations.

I've put an update on how I'M doing on Sanctifying Truth.

In answer to my mom's question about our door...I forgot to mention Judah can open our door now. The handle is somehow attached to the dead bolt, so the door unlocks when you push the handle from the inside. The fire marshall doesn't allow extra locks on the door (like a chain or slide lock) because if there's a fire, a kid can't get out by himself. Now what kind of logic is that? A 1 year old escapes fire by himself by going out the door...and then tumbles down a long flight of cement stairs because he can't maneuver them by himself yet?? Riiiight. The apt manager said we can buy/install an extra lock ourselves...but then she added there's no point to do it now because the fire marshall is coming around to inspect every apt's sprinkler system within the next 60 days (probably in response to a fire/flood that just happened in the apt across the way from us). So if he saw the extra lock, we'd have to take it down. Our solution? We just put his activity center in front of the door. He doesn't even really mess with the door anymore.

In answer to Jason & Jodee's question about Pirates...it was good! WAY better than Spiderman III. Waaaaay better. Definitely darker in character and a little more grusome than the first two, but still good. It totally didn't turn out the way I thought it would. It's nice to watch a movie and not have any intuition as to how it will end!

Ok. I have GOT to go to bed now. Happy reading on the other blogs!

2 comments:

Kathie said...

Seeing his activity center in the video is what prompted my question :) What wise parents Judah has!

Anonymous said...

So, can anyone contribute recipes to your Savory Sensations? I'd love to share some of our favorites with you, as you have with us! :)

Powered By Blogger