I may be video crazy for a few posts...hope you don't mind! We've gotta get you all caught up!
Judah's very FIRST solid food feeding with commentary by his own Daddy.
Judah LOVES his lips just like Larry the Cucumber. Here are two videos of what he commonly does with his two friends: pooching and sucking.

5 comments:
Hey Dawn!
He is growing sooo much! I love the videos. He also seems to be enjoying solid food. Looking forward to more :)
He is ridiculously adorable. I love the videos. I should make one you can play for him so he knows what his Tita is like. I love you alllllllll.
He does love his lips. And he loves his solids :)
Awesome! Hope to meet lil Judah someday!
We might be able to meet up Thanksgiving weekend. We'll be in Memphis with my family - but maybe Friday and/or Saturday we could drive up to Little Rock...
Post a Comment