Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I've Got a Plan

This week has been my week for trying to nail down a good schedule for myself with home tasks, devotions, keeping up with e-mail and blogging, and other tasks. I have an idea...what if I alternate days of posting on my blogs? That way it's not FOREVER with any of them, esp Spanish Morning which involves pictures. The longer I wait to post on it, the more pictures I want to upload which takes longer and "longer" is not something I can do.

So check out http://sanctifyingtruth.blogspot.com for today's post.

2 comments:

Kathie said...

My sweet daughter,
I have to express an opinion. I'm not liking the dark blue background. It seems almost black and although I know you are meaning it to look patriotic, for me, it doesn't come across that way. The main thing is some of the words are hard to see...like the place where you click to make comments :) would you/could you lighten the blue??
love,
momma

Dawn said...

Hmm, it could be the difference in our computer screens. It is a deep navy blue on my computer, byt with a different computer screen and a different set of eyes I guess it could look almost black. I'll see if I can come up with a better color and lighten the comment links.

Thanks for letting me know!

Powered By Blogger