Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I Love My Lips

For any of you that have seen the Veggie Tales' Silly Song where Larry sings a song called "I Love My Lips," then you know what I mean when I say Judah is a lip lover. He just works them, sucks them, pooches them. It's so hilariously cute! I'll get Matt to post a recent video of this Lip-lip-lipping.

Poochy lips...and then they vanish!



Who's eating who?? A Humphrey smile.



And could I get some opinion about the colors? My mom said the background looks black, but if I even change it the slightest bit lighter I have to change almost everything else. Jaclyn said it looks like navy to her. So leave a comment and tell me what you think!

13 comments:

Jaclyn said...

He is sooooo cute, oh my goodness!!! I could squeeze him and hug him and call him George! :-P I hope my kids are that cute! Love you all. (And when is Matt going to post the video of me snorting, I mean Judah laughing, huh?)

Anonymous said...

The background looks good to me.
Brianna Giles moved this week. She was very quiet and shy, but she managed to let me know she appreciated the postcards. So...I need to hope I still have her email in my inbox.

Paul said...

Usta!

The background is a very nice blue color. It's possible if your mom is using an old-fashioned CRT (the big 'uns) that it's adjusted improperly.

I do have problems with the visited link color, as well as the "Posted by Spanishmorning" etc text. It's a dark grey that's extremely hard to see.

Kathie said...

just what is a CRT??? and how do I adjust it?? it sounds like you and I are having problems with the same texts, but if you can help me adjust my 'puter, I'd appreciate it.

Dawn said...

Ok, I have an idea then. Thanks for the honesty. Sorry, Momma. The navy blue is staying, but I will fix the dark gray color.

Dawn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dawn said...

There...ta da! And I figured out how to make the post titles underlined and separated from the body! I am ever so slowly learnign a touch of HTML code! Woo hoo!

Kathie said...

Yea!!! I can read all the words. I like the navy I just didn't like that I couldn't read all the words :) Thanks for fixing it

Christa Blakey said...

Dawn, the new colors look great! I love the the pics of Judah making faces with his lips! Tyler's thing is just sucking in his bottom lip, it's so funny! Hope all is well with the Esparza family:).

Jenny Bretthauer said...

I like the new colors. The background looks navy to me! All of the recent pics are soooo cute!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Dawn! I was so happy to get your message. I can't find your email either though, so I thought I'd find you here. Judah is too cute for words!

My email is rachel.shaver@alumni.cedarville.edu. Can't wait to hear from you!

P.S. I was Shirley Partridge...maybe I should take the quiz again. : )

Indiana Mama said...

on my computer at work it is navy blue. I'll check it tonight from home and let you know if it looks different on my laptop.

Autumn said...

navy

Powered By Blogger