They brought him around the curtain for a second right after they pulled him out so I could see him. No pictures allowed yet. Then they took him to get him cleaned up and warm, and Matt was able to take pictures for that. Then they brought him back to me, and I got to touch him. I do remember it, but not too vividly due to the amazing warm numbness that enveloped my body. Not to mention how tired I was from labor.
And all sooo worth the blessing!And if any of you ever doubted who Judah looks like...take a looksie at some of Matt's baby pictures.

3 comments:
What a cute widdle baby...and Matt was too.
When Dawn says "some that doubted" she really means, "LOOK, JACLYN!" Tee hee hee... of course he looks like Matt, but I think he still looks like you more. You have your rights as parents to pick who you think he looks like... but I am allowed an opinion too. Lol, hey, I WAS right about his gender AND his birth weight :-P
Ok, I think I will let these things go now... off my soap box!
Love you!
LOL To suds your soap box, Jaclyn...more and more people are saying he is growing up to look more like me, especially in the eyes. I still think he'll have Matt's nose though.
Post a Comment