Here's a few pictures to tickle your fancy!
4th of July at Rich and Diane's. LeeLee (4 yrs) took the pic of me.

We got Judah a new toy -- a big one! He is very into standing right now, so we thought we'd help him along. Note the chubby little legs. :-)

Fun picture time with Momma and Daddy. And an adorable sleeper MaMaw got him...note the teddies on his toes!


3 comments:
Awwwww again. Paul and I were trying to figure out who he's going to look more like. We did agree he is going to be a heartbreaker...just like his parents. :)
::warm fuzzies:: I MISS YOU, PAUL AND TRACIE!
Oh my goodness. I totally missed this blog on this day!!! What was I thinking. These are the best pictures!! I can't believe the sleeper fits him so well! You are all adorable and I am proud to be part of the family!
Love you all.
Post a Comment