Now, where were we...oh yes. Alcatrez.
Our boat. A typical cell.

The cutest jailbird there. A picture perfect view...from behind bars and through broken glass.

Just part of the skyline. A cute couple...and the couple next to us is wearing the same colors...odd.

Architecture around San Francisco. A church. How close the houses are (and I love the colors and textures).

The opera house. More close houses -- the famous San Fran house fronts.

Anotehr church. A small cafe in the Italian district that had the BEST pastry I've ever had, and I'm not one for pastry. It was so light and airy -- and was amoretto flavored (sp?).

A quick shot of Chinatown (cool how the front is still and the back is blurred, huh?). Judah Street -- I even saw a train with the destination "Judah" on it's ticker.

A restaurant that "serves food with [their] garlic -- they even have garlic ice cream. Fisherman's warf.

The retired Jeremiah Obrien. An artsy dock picture Matt took.

Some famous pyramid building. And a very cool California picture in my opinion -- buildings, palms, and a clear blue sky (though right now it's only clear for the afternoons).

Driving home, sunset on the bay. A tired little boy.

Well I was going to post cute pics of Judah to help sooth your eyes from San Fran when I know you wanted more Judah...but unfortunately, now is the time Blogger chose to stop uploading my pictures.
I promise I will try again tomorrow. I've got some adorable and hilarious ones! Not to mention, I still have aquarium and 17 mile drive pictures...

2 comments:
Awesome pictures! Thanks for taking the time to load them all... I know Blogger can be slow! I cannot wait to post pictures from Chicago. My parents still have my camera so it will be a while before I post them. :) Love you!
Have you tried loading your photos to something like Flickr and just linking here?
Post a Comment