Clair Huxtable, The Cosby Show
You're a modern yet sensible mom. You keep up with trends you feel like following, and ignore the rest (platform shoes? don't think so!). Often, you're the most rational head in the family -- including your partner! And when all hell breaks loose, you know exactly how to cut through the nonsense. Still, you're not a killjoy -- you encourage your kids to have fun. But they definitely know who's boss. The Bottom Line: Your parenting style is based on open communication, discipline, and reasoning.
I think that's pretty accurate! :-) Try it for yourself.
Which TV Mom Are You?

6 comments:
So what TV character does that make you? I took the test...I'm June Cleaver. I may not have kids yet, but I can see that being pretty accurate.
OOPS! I didn't realize it doesn't say...
Clair Huxtable, The Cosby Show
How fun is that? Matt and I love Cosby Show. I wonder if that means he'd be like Bill Cosby?
There...fixed it!
June Cleaver... I will post the results soon! Love you!
I'm Clair Huxtable too :) I knew I liked her
I am clair also. The choices were easy to make but not quite descriptive of me but it was fun.
Janet
Post a Comment