Monday, July 24, 2006

The Good, the Bad, and the Cute

The Good: The nurse gave us three options for what to do about Judah's #2 problem and said he had to be seen if we were not successful by tomorrow. We chose the third and gave him some plum juice. Mission accomplished, praise the Lord!

The Bad: Remember those infamous rolling blackouts in California back in 2000-2001? Well, we're headed that way. California is in a "Stage 2" power emergency, and Stage 3 is when "involuntary rolling blackouts" occur. Stage 1 is when they ask us all to majorly conserve where we can. Stage 2 is voluntary rolling blackouts for those on a list accepting blackouts when necessary. I find it quite an interesting system. I have been faithful to only keep things on when necessary. We have 2 clocks plugged in and a new fan going (it's so hot when you don't have AC). Other than that, I've not kept anything on unless I needed it such as a lamp or the computer. (And yes, give me some grace for being on the computer to post.) http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14003245/

The Cute:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, he's standing!

:)

Dawn said...

LOL...yeah right. The kid's not even sitting by himself. He's leaning against my legs in that picture. Nice effect though, huh? ;-)

Jenny Bretthauer said...

So cute as usual. Your hair is getting longer too. It is cute!

Jaclyn said...

Thanks for pictures... now if only I could talk to you :-)

Autumn said...

oh my goodness, J has the most perfect little HEAD! And I love his eyes! He is just as cute as my kids, in my (not-so-humble) opinion!!! ;)

Indiana Mama said...

Look at all that hair now!! It seems he has grown so much just since we were there!

Powered By Blogger