Sunday, May 11, 2008

To Melt Our Mothers' Hearts

To all our mothers whether they be called Brenda/Mom/Mamaw, Kathie/Momma/Nini, Nonie, Big Grandma, Lil' Grandma, or JoJo...we hope your hearts are full of joy today as you think about the family that originated with you. We each hold a piece of you within us! We pray that our lives and legacies will reflect who you have helped us to become and that through us, you will receive the honor you deserve. We love you very much...so much that we are all smiles for you!








4 comments:

Autumn said...

Oh my goodness! Some sides of Elijah I've never seen before! I could just eat him up.

Kathie said...

I love those pictures, each one is great in its own way. I hope you had a great mother's day. I love all of you

By the way, I'm re-naming the wall paint....it is now " 'lijah blue" I have the wall behind the china hutch done. It is wonderful, serene and looks great with the oak furniture and.....it reminds me of 'Lij

Indiana Mama said...

Thank you so much for the honor you have place on me today. Looking at my family and their families makes me smile down to my toes!! The boys are so wonderful! I can hardly wait to see them again. Thank you again and I love you all!

Jaclyn said...

These pictures make me want to cry... I wish we lived closer. Goodness, I am feeling all emotional all of the sudden. ::sigh:: Miss you!

Powered By Blogger