Woo, I think we're on the mend now. I'm still congested, but not nearly as much as the past three days; and I'm having some lung trouble, but nothing I haven't dealt with before. Most important, no more headaches.
Judah is fever-free and not coughing as much. But oh my word...the boy is on some asthma med for a few days. Did I mention it makes him hyper and hungry? He chatters so much that he actually uses short sentences now, and he constantly asks for more food at meal times. Matt and I often look at each other dumbfounded at his antics.
'Lijah ALMOST has that second top tooth, and he pulled up for the first time on Saturday. He was in his crib. Since then, he has pulled up on two different ottomans, the tub, his dresser, a riding toy, more in his crib... It's like he learned once and sha-POW. He does it all the time. Scary. :-P
Matt's still healthy, praise the Lord!
We're nearly done with the living room and 'Lijah's room, so expect pictures soon! I'm tempted to take some before we're done because I'm so excited.......buuuut, I won't. ;-)

2 comments:
I can't wait for LR pics. I will start painting the dining room (kilz primer, first) after Dad fills in all the nail holes and cracks...gotta love plaster walls! I'm very excited about the color I'm doing in there. Thanks for not being stingy :D
glad to hear you're feeling better. I hope we can keep in touch more often since TODAY IS MY LAST DAY of spring semester!!!
Post a Comment