18 days, Matt will become a Europe Traveler. ::hangs head:: But THEN when he returns, life will be normal. Oh wait...I mean after our anniversary-weekend-away...and then after Melody's visit in July...THEN life will be normal. Ha. :-P
Keep prayin' for Judah. I'm gonna call the doctor again about his breathing. He still gets pretty winded when he's active (climbs stairs, plays around). I've already resigned myself to the fact that I've passed on asthma to him. I'm just waiting for the doctor to realize it. :-) But God can change that!
I moved stuff to the attic today, go me. That included a box of year books -- do you know how heavy those things are? I felt primitive when I figured out I could rotate the box up those skinny attic stairs. It's the simple things that work! But I think my body has had it after all that. It's so amazing how having some sinus/lung trouble can really affect your activities. And it's annoying when you want to do things for your hubby to shrink HIS to do list. Anyway, I also hung some things on the wall. So, here is another "finished" room, our master bathroom. I say "finished" because I have to hot glue one of the sea shells back on the mirror, and Matt has to replace the toilet seat still. But I figured you all have good enough imaginations that it was finished enough to post pictures. That color truly makes it an oasis in there. :-)
And here is another video of Elijah's continued path into Big People Foods.

1 comment:
I so should have changed the toilet seat while I was there. You could do it...it is sooo easy and it would be something off Matt's to do list (and generous on your part :) ) I can walk you through the process if you call. Love the video, of course. Dad was wondering what Judah is saying at the end...how is he today (wednesday)?
Post a Comment