Friday, May 23, 2008

Thank you, God, for pretty nature!

What better to do when the power goes off than to go for a nature walk? I've been wanting to take some pictures to show you all the INCREDIBLE spot God blessed us with. Very residential, but if you walk behind the rows of home, it is a maze of pathways -- you'd never know you were in a city save for the nicely paved paths. Enjoy as much as you can through pics and video! I can't wait to take Aut and Hopie on a walk when they get here...

First, a view from my pillow when I take afternoon naps. Talk about peaceful!



And now, what a walk for us looks like.







2 comments:

Alicia said...

wow, for the first half of that video I felt like I was watching an amature episode of Lost. It's beautiful over there, and your bedroom has a lovely view.

Thanks for the tip on the diaper pail scenters. Where can you find them?? That is by far the worst part of motherhood -- emptying the diaper genie a couple times a week.

Kathie said...

That strange flower is driving me crazy. I can't find any information about it at all. Could you take a pic of the tree it comes from?

Powered By Blogger