Friday, May 30, 2008

A Lone Picture...+2

(If you've seen this post already, I added two more pictures I received from Matt tonight!)


Well, I got to phone/computer chat with my huzby for quite a while today. It was so nice! He's had trouble e-mailing me pictures, but the one at the end of this post made it through. :-D Here are some highlights from this week's London Livin' (the ones I can remember):

-Big Ben
-Tower of London- Crown Jewels; Imperial Crown, gift from India, sparkles like a whole stadium full of people taking flash pictures!
-World Wars I & II and Holocaust museums
-Houses of Parliament
-Buckingham Palace- saw Queen and her motorcade!
-Westminster Abbey
-British Museum- described as the big room at the end of Indiana Jones movies filled with rich, ancient artifacts (all cleaned up and on display); seven ton head of Ramses; Rosetta Stone



Hopefully, he'll get a chance to e-mail me some pics with HIM in it! :-) He said he'll try to get me one of him in front of Buckingham Palace.

One week down. Trip is 20% over. The longest stay-in-one-place is over. Keep praying for us all! What an experience!

2 comments:

Autumn said...

wow, the statue of liberty is big. wow, the trip is 20% over already!
wow, i can't wait to see you!

Kathie said...

the pics are great!! I can't wait to see you either. Saw Julia Cato last night :)

Powered By Blogger