Well, his ear is still infected; but Dr. L said the antibiotic he just finished actually keeps working several days afterwards. His right lung is still bein' noisy, so Judah gets the pleasure of going on an inhaler for a week. It actually works out for me because Judah recently (innocently) broke the breathing chamber that goes with
my inhaler. Dr. L prescribed one for Judah that comes with a little mask that I hope comes off. If it does, bingo! Breathing chamber for both mother and son in one fell swoop. :-) We go for a follow-up next Wednesday, at which point Elijah may also be checked if his nose continues to be green gunkiness.
Payback. I'm sorry, Momma! I understand now what it was like to have me as a kid. Happy Mother's Day to me. :-P
Because we took Matt to work, went to Target & Safeway, and then straight to the doctor. Elijah missed his morning nap. Most of it anyway...
3 comments:
Awww, I want kids.... :-) Minus the sickness, of course. :-P
At least your kids weren't allergic to disposable diapers too :P You were/are totally worth all the sickness etc from when you were little ((Dawn))
Sweet baby 'Lij I just want to kiss his sweet cheeks :*
Judah man, once again I FEEL YOUR PAIN!!!!
Post a Comment