Thursday, May 15, 2008

HoDgE PoDgE FuN

There was reason for a little brother photo shoot today. I let Judah go upstairs to play in his room while I did a few things downstairs and Elijah napped. A little while later, I heard a *thunk* and Elijah started crying. I figured maybe he'd pulled up and then plopped back down. Then I heard Judah's feet running back and forth from his room to Elijah's room. So I decided to go check out what was going on -- even though I already knew Judah had just stolen Elijah's morning nap from us. This is what I found...



My guess is that the *thunk* was Judah throwing the blue stuffed animal pail in the crib, followed by all the stuffed animals and Lightning McQeen. What can you do but smile and just move on? Have a little brother photo shoot of course!



Having a front-loading washer provides great entertainment for young and old.



And guess who's having a birthday on Sunday! Unfortunately, now I have created the typical celebration problem in this house...once the gifts are obtained and wrapped, we RARELY make it to the actual celebration day with unopened gifts. :-P


2 comments:

Jaclyn said...

I like the last picture of Elijah in the crib... it looks like how I feel right about now. :-P

Autumn said...

:)

Powered By Blogger