An adorable apple hat from Kay, and a cute combination of clothes for Judah.
Again, do most children have such odd sleeping habits?? 1) Blanket over head. 2) Feet resting on bumper/crib or through the crib. 3) ALWAYS across the mattress rather than the normal position.
Shoulder time!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Sure don't all kids sleep crosswise. Mine still do. Though I haven't had any sleep with a blanket over the head. And several would routinely would get a foot stuck in the slats. HE is so cute. Sheepmom
What fun pictures! Trey has a hat like Judah's except his is deep purple so I think it's a plum. Aren't they just adorable? And since I don't know Matt, I didn't realize how much Judah looks like his daddy until I saw that shoulder time picture! Wow! You have such an adorable little family.
6 comments:
Sure don't all kids sleep crosswise. Mine still do. Though I haven't had any sleep with a blanket over the head. And several would routinely would get a foot stuck in the slats. HE is so cute.
Sheepmom
such cuteness...can we stand it? so serious in the apple hat. 22 days :)
What fun pictures! Trey has a hat like Judah's except his is deep purple so I think it's a plum. Aren't they just adorable? And since I don't know Matt, I didn't realize how much Judah looks like his daddy until I saw that shoulder time picture! Wow! You have such an adorable little family.
jenna - that's not the most flattering pic of Matt, in my opinion.. but yes Judah is a great mix of mommy AND daddy! :)
Hi Dawn! Love the apple hat on Judah! Hope all is well...:)
awesome!
Keep up with the pics...we have been looking at them longer than you thought...!
Great job..
Nate Gunter
Post a Comment