

Look closely for the peek-a-boo tooth!

As to the previous post...
~Matt wouldn't be caught dead in my apron.
~I think we have to throw my palm out. The only thing I could find was "butt rot" but I'm not even sure that's it. But we do think the time this stuff started appearing was around the same time Matt started getting head sick. Hmm. Out it goes. ::Sigh:: I'll grow Patricia into this pot and have two. Enough with any other plant -- my Patrick/Patricia/need-new-name has lived for 6 years without ANY problems. Humph.
~I didn't season the potatoes for Judah -- he's only 7 months old. But no, I wouldn't eat an unseasoned potato myself.
~I HAVE given Judah bananas, to clear up the misunderstanding. And Judah like the baby food bananas and the real banana. I don't like the smell of the baby food bananas. Yuck.
~Tracie, you'll be in LR for a couple days, but we can't spend that whole time with you! There's lots of other people that want our time...I wish we could be there for a long while!
~Rachel, Avatars are a Yahoo Messenger thing. Think of it as the "paper dolls" of the Internet world. I find them very fun! You get to choose hair, face, eyes, skin tone, clothes, background, etc. The one hairstyle I like is very Aniston.
Gotta feed Judah!
~

12 comments:
Omg! Judah, you are so CUTE! I adore that second pic, and he looks a lot like Matt in the #4 pic.
I noticed the tooth (teeth?) before I read your mention of it!
Visit my blog. :)
Judah's little nose is looking a bit orange :) is he getting alot of orange veggies? Carrots/sweet potatoes etc. will turn a baby orange :D He is adorable!!!! Hope said, "I want to hug him." 53 days :)
is 6 year old Patrick "our" Patrick?!?!?
Amazing if so...
1. Judah's hat says "Property of Alcatraz Penitentiary," and I immediately thought, "Foreshadowing?" : )
2. Could you please use the phrase "butt rot" more often? It makes me giggle. Apparently, I'm a twelve year old boy.
3. And I still don't see the tooth/teeth. Are they upper or lower? I might need an arrow. I know, I know, I'm so demanding these days.
4. Thanks for the Avatar explanation. Google was no help at all. One of the result images was a golden retriever wearing an Elvis wig - You can understand my confusion...unless, of course, that was the look you were going for. : )
His hat does say Property of Alcatrez Penitentiary. But it has a "stamp" on the top that says "Rejcted: Too Cute." So if THAT is the forshadowing, I'm ok with it. :-)
alcatraz marketers need a new editor
Ok, here we go. I have your email up with the directions to the tooth...little left of...glaring drool...Oh! Oh! I see it! I see the tooth! No arrows needed, I have seen the tooth! (Reminiscent of "I have seen the light! Hallelujah!") Thanks for the play by play. : ) 53 days!
Oh, I know you're popular folks, but a girl can dream, can't she?
Hey Tracie, I'm wondering how much *I'm* going to get to see her. I think I need to make a rule that all visiting must take place in the home...at least that way I can see her and Matt and Judah. You all can just bring your Starbucks here :) or better yet save some $$ and I'll make a pot of coffee to share :D
I love you. Just thought I'd throw that out there.
Judah may be the cutest thing I have ever seen (don't tell Terra I said that, she would get irate. I am their godmother after all)
Can he talk on the phone yet????????
I need to take pics of my new hair (still long) cause I LOVES IT!
Did you mash the potatoes with butter/cream? Dry potatoes is way too dry.
I know nothing of what I am talking about. Oh well.
yes, yes, I am feeling a bit possessive of my sister. be sure you spend plenty of time with US, k?
As a grandmother now, I have to vote with Kathie! Time is too precious and the visits too short. Everyone that wants to see Matt, Dawn and Judah should come to the house and if they want to bring a bag of Starbucks coffee for brewing - then that's even better. And... maybe... is they want to bring carry-in meals too so grandma can spend time focusing on Judah. We grandma's have to stick together!
Post a Comment