Monday, October 23, 2006

Enough Video...On to Pictures

Ok, so posting video makes me neglect really cute pictures. So I shall make this a picture post!

First let me say that I am making my first pot roast today AND using the crock pot. Two unheard of things in this apartment. It smells SO good and it's making me want some biscuts right now!

Judah is getting heavier, taller, more active, more intelligent, and is of course as cute as ever. He is also showing signs of knowing when he is being told "no." I just hope this not-napping-well and waking-up-early stint stops SOON. I'm kinda tired of it, ya know?

Not to mention I haven't been sleeping well either. Not sure what it is. My migraines and tense shoulder muscles have started acting up again...after 2 and a half years of freedom from it. Say a prayer?

Now to pictures!

New clothes from the Clothes Fairy. Woo hoo!




Judah often rolls over now...all over the place. This is his crib peeking maneuver -- and now that we've moved his mattress down, we can no longer crawl past his door or crib without him seeing us. It was HILARIOUS the first time we attempted a crawl by his door so he wouldn't see us after we had put his mattress down. I got in view of the door, there on my hands and knees, and POP...up came his head above the bumper with the biggest grin! (The pic is not of this event, but it's still cute!) Judah helped me "fold clothes" one day on the bed. He loves the hampers for some reason! Just a happy kid in his activity seat and then a happy kid after a GOOD nap.



How can you resist such cuteness?



His current favorite toy: pail and shovel from sweet Doreen (also seen above in the Plumber pics). We took them to the beach with us and had so much fun! And did I mention we forgot the camera when we went to the beach last? It was his first time as an alert, mobile baby to encounter sand. We're so sad we didn't get pictures -- but it is a family memory for us! In this pic, he's asking if you want to play with his pail. :-)

Judah and his bucket of sunshine. He likes to play on our bed, probably because it's so big and cushy and soft. He was fascinated when his bucket would light up!

Remember the previous video of Judah having gotten a flower off the coffee table shelf? He was at it again today, only he's moved up from the flower to Daddy's Popular Science magazines. I let him have some fun with it. ;-)

And did I mention his biggest and cutest milestone that began this past week??? He waves hello and goodbye now -- and started to all by himself! Sometimes he chooses to wave, sometimes he chooses to just hold his hand out high (kind of like a Nazi, but we won't call it that!). :-) It's adorable!

Here's a pic update on the tooth progress as well as his gorgeous eye color that is NOT brown despite how many people say "Oh what big brown eyes you have." .... >:-P

Hope we got some smiles on your face with this post!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I L.O.V.E the pictures! What a precious little man! And if only
I could get a smile like that from Trey after HIS naps...:)

Anonymous said...

Plumber butt!

Anonymous said...

You have to save the plumber butt for his rehearsal dinner slideshow!

Kathie said...

ummm, a word to the wise, about the magazine...you have set a precedent :) He won't understand why he can't have magazines after this. I'm sure it was educational for him, he is so intellegent :)

Autumn said...

hey, the activity center picture... he looks so much like you/me in that one!

I love the last one too, so endearing, and I can't believe how fast his tooth is growing. He's starting to look different.

Also, what color ARE his eyes? Are they like Noah's, kind of a grey/brown/hazel going on?

Autumn said...

I forgot to mention.. Momma was right, his nose DOES look a little pumpkin-colored. ;)

Paul said...

I see that you're still feeding your little goblin an abundance of carrots. :)

Got word of the post-thanksgiving cookout from my mom. You guys gonna be there?

Powered By Blogger