Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Where's the Beef?

Judah's introduction into carnivorous manhood. Get ready to laugh and feel pity; but please know that he would have rejected them completely if he did not like them (as seen with the mashed potato incident). I just gave him a lunch of beef, green beans, and bananas; and he seems to be accepting of the beef now. Sometimes it takes a little time to get used to a new flavor, yes?

























9 comments:

Autumn said...

Prior to today, I don't think I've gagged AND laughed at the same time. Poor little guy. A vegetarian in the making?

Kathie said...

Make the torture stop!!!!! He is such an obedient boy to keep taking that stuff from his mommy!

In your defense, Dawn, you did say he did better with the beef when you fed it to him for lunch today :) Maybe it was cooked to well...maybe he will like his beef like his Nini :)

Autumn said...

moooooo.

Anonymous said...

That was laugh out loud funny there. Paul and I never laughed so hard at a baby video before!

Cjsmomx6 said...

OK, he is soooo your child Dawn!!?? I have never seen a child shudder like that at such a young age and gagging! :) :( I laughed, I cried.. And yet you still are shoving it in. I have only watched the first two but i had to resond right away. Janet

Anonymous said...

Yes, I had eye surgery a loooong time ago. I was like, seven or eight years old, I think. We were still in England. They had to fix some of the tendons under my eyes. They were messing with my depth perception (things were closer than they appeared!) I had stay in the hospital a few days with bandages over my eyes. No TV or books for three days was horrible for me!

Anonymous said...

Poor baby, although I think that is how I would respond if I had to eat the smooshy vegetables, honestly.

btw, that was Matt feeding him right? Cause at some point you said, "give him another bite."

Anonymous said...

That is absolutely hilarious and precious all bundled up into one. Smart little guy... he has yet to fly, but already doesn't like airplane food :)
Too cute!

Kathie said...

I knew he was superbaby :)

Powered By Blogger