AAAAHHHHH, can I wait 36 more days??? (I counted wrong earlier) He is so cute and so fun. I can't wait to see Erik, Hailey and Noah with him. We are going to have a great time!!!!
somehow I missed/forgot that J is a THUMBSUCKER!!! I LOVE the parts where he quickly shoves his thumb into his mouth. So cute! I can't wait to hold him!!!!!!!!!!
3 comments:
AAAAHHHHH, can I wait 36 more days??? (I counted wrong earlier) He is so cute and so fun. I can't wait to see Erik, Hailey and Noah with him. We are going to have a great time!!!!
somehow I missed/forgot that J is a THUMBSUCKER!!! I LOVE the parts where he quickly shoves his thumb into his mouth. So cute! I can't wait to hold him!!!!!!!!!!
That thumbsucking shot would make an awesome photo portrait for Judah's scrapbook. Can you take still frames from your videos?
Post a Comment