~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Proverbs 4:18 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The little smile at the end is killer. Dad and I watched this together and that little smile made both of us laugh. I think the answer to your question is NOW. Where were the flowers? I might need get a baby gate, what do you think?
baby gate wouldn't be a bad idea... if not for now, at least for future:)
He'll be walking soon...won't that be weird?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
The little smile at the end is killer. Dad and I watched this together and that little smile made both of us laugh. I think the answer to your question is NOW. Where were the flowers? I might need get a baby gate, what do you think?
baby gate wouldn't be a bad idea... if not for now, at least for future
:)
He'll be walking soon...won't that be weird?
Post a Comment