That is strange...Especially considering that there is no one in the US with my married name (first and last), and I would think MY last name would be more popular than yours! But maybe it's the way we spell it...
what would be interesting would be to do a google of your name and find out what kind of people have your name. Are they famous...well probably not to famous, since you didn't know, but it would be interesting
Go frigure but there are only two people in the USA with my name. I wonder what database they are using for this search. Oh, the pics of Judah are precious and you know my favorite is the plumber butt one. Janet
Hmm, only 25; I thought there'd be more. I knew there was at least one other Rachel Shaver because, during college, the hospital in Xenia charged my medical insurance for her doctor's visits. Apparently, they thought my/our name was so distinct that they neglected to check the social security number!
Um, ok, so don't get mad or make that scary >:-P face again, but if Judah's eyes aren't brown, what color are they?
Hi Dawn! Thank you very much for all of your kind words! It will definitely be an adjustment, but I am sure that it will be wonderful. I just have to get over the "last day" and then I know that it will be fine! So far there is no one to replace her, but we already knew that : ) As she said above, she is a one of a kind.
9 comments:
That is strange...Especially considering that there is no one in the US with my married name (first and last), and I would think MY last name would be more popular than yours! But maybe it's the way we spell it...
I thought there would be another person with my name, too. Apparently my name is still pretty rare...
Keaghlan was a nun in the Sound of Music. She was good, had a couple solos.
Thanksgiving will be here before we know it!
I had 61 match my name. Where are these people with our last name???
I had 112, go figure
what would be interesting would be to do a google of your name and find out what kind of people have your name. Are they famous...well probably not to famous, since you didn't know, but it would be interesting
There are no people with my full name. :-P One of a kind I am!
Go frigure but there are only two people in the USA with my name. I wonder what database they are using for this search.
Oh, the pics of Judah are precious and you know my favorite is the plumber butt one.
Janet
Hmm, only 25; I thought there'd be more. I knew there was at least one other Rachel Shaver because, during college, the hospital in Xenia charged my medical insurance for her doctor's visits. Apparently, they thought my/our name was so distinct that they neglected to check the social security number!
Um, ok, so don't get mad or make that scary >:-P face again, but if Judah's eyes aren't brown, what color are they?
Plumbers' butt + orange nose = priceless!
Totally see the tooth now, by the way!
Hi Dawn!
Thank you very much for all of your kind words! It will definitely be an adjustment, but I am sure that it will be wonderful. I just have to get over the "last day" and then I know that it will be fine! So far there is no one to replace her, but we already knew that : )
As she said above, she is a one of a kind.
Post a Comment