That's what life is doing...just moving along at a pleasant pace with slow days mixed in with busy days. Today we're having one of the pastors for lunch -- a Southern Brunch lunch. I hope the gravy turns out like it always does! Then tonight I'm going to his wife's Logenburger party. Sunday is a semi-birthday party for little Rachel and lunch with a group of people. Monday is my PartyLite party. Whew! It's good to have pockets of busy days!
I've been having back/neck muscle issues lately, so last night (after two big tests this week) Matt gave me a wonderful back, arms, hands, and feet massage. I think it's the longest and best massage I've ever had. I never realize how much I use my hands every day until they get massaged and I think about all I do with them. And with the feet (tip for wives everywhere), I asked if he would mind using my favorite peppermint plum lotion. He went to get it off the shelf and started rubbing my feet with it...I thought it felt a little odd and realized he had picked up the peppermint plum foot scrub instead. :-D A wonderful mistake! He used a warm wrag to wipe it off after scrubbing and then massaged with the lotion. So, get four tubes of all the same scent but different product (foot scrub, foot soak, lotion); and send your hubby by himself to get the "lotion" to massage your feet. You will probably end up with a mini-pedicure! Thank you so much, Dear, for your relaxing love!
I stayed up LATE last night...12:45. I was inspired two days ago to write another poem based on my "life verse." To see what I wrote, go to Sanctifying Truth.
Next post: Judah's first trip to the park!

1 comment:
interesting title ;)
Post a Comment