Goodness...I'm just reveling in all the comments I've gotten lately. Who knew that something so trivial could make you feel so loved? :-P Maybe I should post about more than Judah more often.
A couple for the records...
1) ALRIGHT! I fess up. I did NOT season the mashed potatoes. I added a little WATER to thin them out. NO I would not eat them like that myself. YES I tasted them and admitted to myself they were not appealing, but that was only after Judah's rejection of them. He's my first kid--there's room for trial and error, right?
2) I would spend all day every day with everyone if I could. Why can't someone figure out how to...oh my gosh my mind went blank. What's it called on Start Trek when they beam someone up? Oh dear. It has COMPLETELY left my brain. "Transport" seems too simple of a word. Anyone remember? Anyway, if someone could just figure out how to do that, living so far away wouldn't be a hard thing. :-) I think my mom's idea about visitors coming to her house is a good idea--emotionally and financially! Especially at night so that Judah can go to sleep when he needs to. And Aut, of COURSE I will spend time with family...most of the people I meant when I said "lots of people want to see us" was family members! Esp. Nonie and Gramps since they are the reason we are even able to come to LR!
Ok, glad that confessional is over.
Here are some great videos of Judah! The first video was taken this morning. Did I ever mention Judah likes to bang on things with his hands as much as he likes to kick? Well, Matt may have started something new for Judah; and it's cute...for how long?
**Check back later for the next one...having issues***
The second demonstrates his new favorite sound--lip razzing. It is the most adorable thing I've ever heard, and the video doesn't even do justice. He gets his lips ALL wet and does a high pitched sound as he razzes them, occasionally using his tongue too which just intensifies the sound. Also in this video, you can see his favorite crib position...and again, I've never seen any baby kick anything and everything so much.

8 comments:
I bought you a present!!! (Hmm, I may be more excited about this than you are.) That is all. : )
My Star Trek fan of a husband said it's "transport," although he wasn't positive.
I'll have to get on my husband's computer to see the video b/c for whatever reason, my 'puter isn't working for them. But they sound adorable!! :)
teleport?
(do I get a prize???)
:P
It is indeed "transport," though they usually say "beam" used as a verb...according to my Star Trek fan of a husband. :-P I would have asked him before I posted, but he wasn't home.
Sorry, Aut, no prize for you...but I did have a moment at Target today where I bemoaned having already gotten your Christmas gift because I saw something else cute. I COULD keep what I got you and get this new thing, but I shall not. The first is still totally what I want you to have.
Rachel, I'm intrigued. That reminds me to expand my Christmas shopping beyond just family before Tgiving. :-)
Looks like you've got a future drummer on your hands :)
can I have a prize even though I was wrong? :o)
just because you love me? :)
ooo, Dawn e-mail me with what you wanted to get Aut at Target...someone hasn't done a Christmas list yet :D
Momma
Post a Comment