Friday, October 27, 2006

Just for Funs

You Are a Frappacino
At your best, you are: fun loving, sweet, and modern
At your worst, you are: childish and over indulgent
You drink coffee when: you're craving something sweet
Your caffeine addiction level: low



You Are Sunrise

You enjoy living a slow, fulfilling life. You enjoy living every moment, no matter how ordinary.
You are a person of reflection and meditation. You start and end every day by looking inward.
Caring and giving, you enjoy making people happy. You're often cooking for friends or buying them gifts.
All in all, you know how to love life for what it is - not for how it should be.


You're Not Sarcastic At all

Sarcasm isn't for you, and you really don't appreciate it when people get their snark on.
You still have a great sense of humor. You just prefer a silly joke to a sarcastic one.
You sometimes have trouble knowing when people are mocking you. But you do know you don't like it!


You Are a Centaur

In general, you are a very cautious and reserved person.
However, you are also warm hearted, and you enjoy helping others in practical ways.
You are a great teacher, and you are really good at helping people get their lives in order.
You are very intuitive, and you go with your gut. You make good decisions easily.

4 comments:

Jaclyn said...

In a quizzical mood, I see. Looks fun! I think all of these fit you pretty well... and I bet I get similar ones. Let's see!

Kathie said...

okay, I was doing this today, then when I actually went to have my post post, it said there was an HMTL (or whatever) problem. As far as the ones you did, I did different ones earlier, we are just the same...except for the coffee. According to blogthing I am black coffee...I disagree. Oh well these are fun but addictive. :)

Kathie said...

hey, guess what? I figured out what was wrong with my HMTL (or whatever it is) and I was able to publish my blogthings :) So I have a new post. I'm excited I'm makig chicken broccoli parmesan tonight :D

Anonymous said...

We had 2 out of 4 in common (the sunrise and the centaur). However, I am apparently more caffeine-dependent and sarcastic than you are.

I have also found that, if I were a candy, I would be a gummy bear; I am 55% normal; my aura is green, like Martha Stewart's; I will die at age 82; and I should be in law school. All in all, a very informative morning. : )

Powered By Blogger