Monday, February 27, 2006

YOWSA!

And the blessings continue to flow! GUESS who we picked up at the San Jose airport today?

AUTUMN!

Yep, that's totally right! Last Friday, it all happened very quickly with no road blocks. Only green lights from all around! God worked out circumstances perfectly before we even knew how it worked out so well...she bought tickets that day and now she's here napping peacefully. Big time change for her, ya know? I'm so excited that she might get to be here for Judah's birth. If there was anyone in the WORLD I could have chosen to be with me at delivery, it would have been her. Yet another thing I didn't even think to pray for...and yet God graciously gave it!

As far as how I'm doing. Still pregnant. :-P Hip/pelvic bone pain has kind of gotten into a pattern of fine during the day getting progressively worse at night. I do, however, think I've finally found the perfect pillow positioning to minimize excrutiating pain at night which allows me to sleep a little better. Finally...now that I'm at the end. Ha! Still just mild cramping every now and then which I do now believe are contractions. But not yet labor contractions.

I'm ready, Lord! Thanks to Christa and her gracious giving of her time after having a new baby (see pics on her blog, link at left). She's e-mailed me a couple times and offered the EXACT encouragement and info I've desired for weeks now. The peace, confidence, and even anticipatory excitement I've gained the past few days is a refreshment after quite a time of being overwhelmed. Bring it on, I say!

::wonders if I really mean that 100%:: :-P Pray for us!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's cool. I'm glad your sister is there to help you feel better! I'm anxious about getting that phone call...and so is cell group.

We're praying for you and Judah.

(Ali North is expecting Lillie any day now, too. Babies everywhere!)

Jaclyn said...

I am so excited that Aut was able to come! I am excited to get "the call" too! I think you are ready, you can do it!!!!

Bek said...

oooh! hi aut! i didn't know u were there!! and how many weeks are you dawn? is it any day now? this is exciting!!

Dawn said...

Tracie, I'm trying to remember who Ali North is. What does she look like again?

Jaclyn and Tracie, you're both on our phone list. Not many people made it...you're special! :-)

Bek, I'm sure Aut says hi...she's currently getting ready for the day. I am 39 weeks today, and everyone says Judah will be here any day! I wouldn't mind if you prayed that he'd get here while Aut is here! Or even that labor would start today! I'm ready!

Anonymous said...

Wow...just think, you could be done by this time next week!

Ali North is the wife of the youth pastor at Fellowship Bible Church. Sweet woman. Art teacher. Short dirty blonde hair, about my height. They are having a girl. She is due March 10.

Powered By Blogger