Go to Google Images and type in your response to each question and copy and paste the first picture you get. (I included what my responses were except for my name because I've seen some weird stuff on other people's blogs.)
Beware: If you do this for yourself, you might come up with some not-so-nice pictures when you search for your names. YIPES! Even if it was an ok picture, I did not use any people pictures. So these are the first ones that came up not containing people. I'd feel weird if some stranger posted my picture on their blog, even in innocence.
1. First name:

2. Middle name:
3. Last name:
Maiden

Married
4. Age on next birthday: 25
5. Favorite color: Lisa Frank Colors (Yes, I changed it from what I originally had because bright colors did not produce the exact colors I like. Lisa Frank does, elementary as it is.)

6: Place where you want to live: Anywhere with Matt
7. Place where you live now: I won't put this answer because if you know me you know...but everyone needs to know this is AWESOME that this pic came up first! We just went here last Friday for a lunch date!

8. A habit that I have: Picking at my lips (Mmm, wouldn't mind if coffee was passing over my lips right now...)
9. Favorite food:
Restaurant food - Olive Garden
Home food - fresh pineapple (even better in Hawaii)

10. Favorite animal:
Practical - Lovebird

Impractical - White Tiger
11. Religion: Christian
12. Dream job: Interior Decorator

Look at the next post too...I couldn't resist doing two in one day. The following one has pictures from the retreat last weekend as well as some clear-the-air thoughts. :-)

1 comment:
that was fun. I got some REALLY odd ones. Search my first name sometime. Is that an alien? I always knew I wasn't human.
Post a Comment