Friday, February 10, 2006

Ok, You People

First, if you are a woman (or I guess even a guy), READ Sanctifying Truth (link at left). I've only gotten one commenter. The faithful Jaclyn. If you others have read it and not commented, let me know somehow. What I'm posting right now is too important to me to not make sure you ladies are reading it!

Second, surely you all knew the Cheese Post was WAY out of character for me. Let's just say that's what happens when you give your husband your password so he can "see something" with Blogger. Ben, I am impressed with your comment...but it should be directed at Matt. Sure, I like cheese. But I would never waste a post on it! I think you and Matt would get along quite well...

Third, I think we've found the problem with posting pictures on Blogger. Matt had downloaded the new and really different beta test for Internet Explorer 7, and from about that point on is when I started having issues with posting. Yesterday, he had to get rid of it and return to the current version for some web site work he is doing for our church. And so far with this post, I've had no issues! Yeah! So here come all the pictures I've been wanting to post from retreat! Don't forget to scroll down and read about the retreat if you haven't already. Click on the pictures to view it larger if you wish.

Place - The Camp Koinania grounds. Fourth pic is the dining hall and fifth is where we slept.




Sessions - Our speaker Mary Alice, she and Cheryl (piano for worship team) doing a duet at the talent show, the Treasure Chest Mary Alice used props from during her speaking times.



People - Doreen/me/Judah's first lovey, Karen/me/Robin/Betty the retreat mascot of sorts, Room 22 (Bottom Row: Robin, Norma, Sandy who received Christ on Sunday, Top Row: Me, Karen, Tricia)



Random - Me getting made-over in the "Basic Day Look" by Jo (a professional in a salon...after I went to the bathroom and rubbed the blush a little more I liked it), Doreen striking a pose, the "Jury" in a skit during the talent show, the worship team (the tall one in the middle is Cindy, my prayer partner for the next year who happens to be a family practitioner and has delivered babies...but no one purposefully put us together, except God) :-)

1 comment:

Paul said...

I stole a couple of your campground pictures for worship this Sunday.

Powered By Blogger