Don't forget to go down and read the Retreat 1-3 posts if you haven't already.Me with Karen (right) and Robin (left). Karen is a sweet, spirited lady who is one of my Plan B Maternal/Emotional Supporters for labor and delivery. Robin is a quiet, down to earth lady who will serve as Plan B Secondary Coach to Matt.
Me with Doreen - a wacky fun lady who is not only a wonderful friend, but is one of my Plan B maternal/emotional supporters for labor and delivery.

3 comments:
what exactly are "picrtures"???
;)
I miss Doreen...you tell her that I can't wait to see her almost as much as I can't wait to see you :) Do you ever wonder why you feel drawn to certain people? I was excited to see her pic :) you look so cute!
Autumn, didn't you know that picrtures is pregnant language for PICTURES :D
love you both,
momma
It is fun to finally see pictures of the women you have been telling me about! You look so healthy and rosy! :-) You are sooo pretty too!
Post a Comment